The Artiguette St-Jacques caravanning campsite**
The Artiguette St Jacques caravanning campsite** is located at an altitude of 830m, in a typical Pyrenean village with panoramic views of the mountains. The site is well placed for hiking, visiting Spain, skiing and enjoying the spa nearby.
A family campsite
Enjoy a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere with stunning scenery.
Open all year round
We welcome you both summer and winter for a peaceful holiday.
Caravans, motor homes, tents and mobile homes.
Play area for children
Fun activities for all the family.
Activities for every season
Hiking, fishing, sightseeing, skiing and more… a wide range of things to do from summer to winter.
Only 1 km from Saint-Lary-Soulan
Near the ski resort.
A reserved space where children can taste the joys of spring riders, a table football, a table tennis and a pétanque court for everyone.
A few words to discover the Artiguette Campsite
We welcome you at the Artiguette St Jacques Campsite in a quiet and shady site. Discover our two-star campsite, located at an altitude of 830m at the foot of the Néouvielle Nature Reserve.
With easy access to Spain from the Bielsa tunnel, the Artiguette Campsite is only 1 km from St Lary Soulan where you will find all the services you need: a doctor, a supermarket, a farmers market, a cinema…
Open all year, our 70 pitches will meet all your wishes to accommodate everything from tents to caravans, camper vans, winter caravanning and mobile homes…
Equipment and facilities
- Access for people with reduced mobileity
- Individual sanitary facilities
- Warm shower, washbasin, dish washing sink and laundry sink
- Washing machine
- Drain waste area for camper vans
- Loan of electrical adapters if needed
- Changing table, bathtub and baby high chair are available
- Hair dryers in the sanitary facilitiesIronboard and iron at your disposal
- TV room
- A regular free shuttle bus service is served to enable you to get around easily from the campsite to St Lary Village, the telecab and the cable car during the winter season.
open all year
km from Saint-Lary-Soulan center
Come and relax
in our unique Aure Valley.
All the latest news from our campsite
How to come to our campsite
Easy access all year round By road, A64 (Lannemezan exit ) then RD 929 through the valley to Saint-Lary.
Wish to find out more about reception facilities, our services or nearby activities? Get in touch using our contact details.
Camping Artiguette Saint-Jacques
Email : email@example.com
Phone: 05 62 39 52 24